Jump Right In Kindergarten Teacher's Guide Book
Edwin E. Gordon
Item #: G-J237T
Number of Pages:
- Playful, allowing children to develop a vocabulary in music through exploration
- Naturally connected to, and an outgrowth of, the preschool curriculum Music Play (for more on Music Play, refer to the Early Childhood section of this catalog)
- Developmentally appropriate
- Based on the most current research available on how young children learn music—and on how best to teach them
- Coordinated with the other grade levels in Jump Right In: The General Music Series, as well as Jump Right In: The Instrumental Series
- Packed with a rich variety of repertoire from other countries and music in a wide variety of tonalities and meters
The long-awaited Jump Right In: Kindergarten
component fills a critical “missing link” between the preschool book Music Play
and the Grades 1 through 4 Jump Right In resources.
The illustrated Teacher's Edition beautifully complements the songs and activities.