Jump Right In: Kindergarten Teacher's Guide Book
The General Music Series
Item #: G-J237T
Jump Right In: Kindergarten is a compelling collection of songs and activities, brilliantly sequenced with lesson plans that offer unparalleled educational opportunities, convenience, and affordability. All of these resources are based on the pioneering Music Learning Theory of Edwin E. Gordon.
Jump Right In: Kindergarten is:
• Playful, allowing children to develop a vocabulary in music through exploration
• Naturally connected to, and an outgrowth of, the preschool curriculum Music Play
• Developmentally appropriate
• Based on the most current research available on how young children learn music—and on how best to teach them
• Coordinated with the other grade levels in Jump Right In: The General Music Series, as well as Jump Right In: The Instrumental Series
• Packed with a rich variety of repertoire from other countries and music in a wide variety of tonalities and meters
The long-awaited Jump Right In: Kindergarten component fills a critical “missing link” between the preschool book Music Play and the Grades 1 through 4 Jump Right In resources. The illustrated Teacher's Edition beautifully complements the songs and activities.
Number of Pages:
2009 GIA Publications, Inc.