Jump Right In: Grade 3 Student Book
The General Music Series - Second Edition
2004, GIA Publications, Inc.
Item #: G-J240
Jump Right In
Our sequential, research-based K–4 general music series offers groundbreaking educational power, convenience, and affordability.
Jump Right In: The General Music Series:
• Is based on how children learn music, rather than how it has always been taught
• Can be used with ease by teachers of any methodological background
• Focuses on helping children learn to audiate and become independent, creative musicians
• Allows teachers to adapt all lessons to meet the needs of individual children
• Incorporates outstanding folk repertoire from all over the world
• Conforms to the National Standards
• Includes comprehensive lesson plans for each song and activity
• Features high-quality CD recordings of every song
• Contains four components for each grade: a full-color, hardcover student book; a spiral-bound teacher resource guide with lesson plans, indexes, and scope and sequence information; a complete set of recordings on compact disc; and a piano accompaniment book
Call today for samples of this series “on approval” for 30 days!
Children and Youth
Number of Pages: