Imagine being "inside" masterclasses with some of the world’s most respected and admired choral conductors! Now, for the first time, you can gain entrance into the world-renowned Westminster Conducting Institute held each summer on the campus of Westminster Choir College. Founded in 2001 through the vision of James Jordan, the Westminster Conducting Institute has established the standard for the training of conductors at all levels of development. In addition to conducting study, the Institute presents approaches to analysis, movement, new choral literature, and groundbreaking pedagogies.
• Watch and learn from master teachers as they refine and inspire technique and artistry in each conductor.
• See and experience a diverse array of teaching styles and approaches.
• Gain new technical and musical insights.
• Gain an inside view of the comprehensive conducting experience that is The Westminster Conducting Institute.
• Experience how listening and responding to sound is approached by some of the nation’s most-recognized choral artists.
Charles Bruffy is Conductor of the renowned Phoenix Chorale and the Kansas City Chorale.
Bruce Chamberlain is Director of Choral Activities and heads one of the nation’s leading graduate programs in choral conducting at The University of Arizona.
Vance George is recognized internationally as one of America’s leading choral conductors. Under his direction, he and the San Francisco Symphony Chorus have been hailed as one of the finest in the world.
James Jordan is Professor and Senior Conductor at Westminister Choir College and conducts the internationally recognized Westminster Williamson Voices. He is author of over 30 books and DVDs on the choral art.
Legendary inspirational conductor Weston Noble is Professor Emeritus at Luther College. His career, spanning 60 years, has inspired countless generations of choral conductors and singers.