First Steps in Music: Infants and Toddlers Package - Book
Curriculum Book and 4 CDs
Item #: G-5483
First Steps in Music
This package contains one of each of the following:
- First Steps in Music for Infants and Toddlers Curriculum Book (G-4974)
- Keeping the Beat (CD-493)
- Round and Round the Garden (CD-437)
- Ride Away on Your Horses (CD-438)
- Frog in the Meadow (CD-439)
More and more research points to the importance of music for infants and toddlers. Nurture their lives with First Steps in Music for Infants and Toddlers!
John M. Feierabend, PhD, is Director of the Music Education Division of The Hartt School of the University of Hartford and Director of the National Center for Music and Movement in the Early Years.
Curriculum, Early Childhood, Folk Music