The Enhanced Package expands to include the best selling Word Wall and four "Book of" books that will help you keep the students interest with new and different activities. This Package has a retail value of over $440.00 and includes one of each of the following:
• Conversational Solfege, Level 1 Teacher's Guide (G-5380)
• Conversational Solfege, Level 1 CD (CD-526)
• Conversational Solfege, Level 1 Flashcard Set (G-5380FL)
• Conversational Solfege, Level 2 Teacher's Guide (G-5381)
• Conversational Solfege, Level 2 CD (CD-527)
• Conversational Solfege, Level 2 Flashcard Set (G-5381FL)
• Conversational Solfege Sign Pack (G-7594)
• Word Wall, 2nd Edition (G-8453)
• The Book of Canons (G-8552)
• The Book of Song Dances (G-8663)
• The Book of Song Tales for Upper Grades (G-8736)
• The Book of Playground Songs and Rhymes (G-8747)
The Teacher’s Manuals are packed with tone and rhythm card games, duplicating templates, and engaging teaching techniques that make learning and participating a blast—and non-threatening.
Central to the Conversational Solfege program is the use of music harvested from our rich and diverse American musical history. Great songs are broken down into their component parts and then reassembled so that students can bring greater musical understanding to everything they do. The ultimate goal is to create fully engaged, independent musicians who can hear, understand, read, write, compose, and improvise.
The best-selling Word Wall gives you over 400 musical terms to enhance the listening, analysis, evaluation, and description of music, music performances, and more! And Word Wall’s lively colors are certain to brighten your classroom. The "Book of" books included in this package will give you enough resources to keep your students interested and learning for years to come.
This 12-step teaching method carefully brings students from readiness to, ultimately, creating music through inner hearing and then transferring their musical thoughts into notation—in other words, to compose music!
This series is a complete, innovative approach to teaching music that will stay fresh year after year.
John M. Feierabend, PhD, is a Professor of Music Education at The Hartt School of the University of Hartford and is a past President of the Organization of American Kodály Educators. He has given presentations in all 50 states and many other countries. He is the author of over 70 books, recordings, and DVDs, several of which served as the inspiration for the award winning PBS children’s television series Lomax: The Hound of Music.