Beginning Duets for Snare Drum provides a highly organized systematic approach to reading and understanding rhythm for the beginning drummer/percussionist. The duets contained in this publication will aid in developing the rhythmic discipline necessary for band, orchestra and ensemble playing. The progression of rhythms aligns closely with most band methods. Music educators and private instructors will find this collection to be a comprehensive approach to rhythm reading and ensemble playing.
- Audio tracks included
- Rhythms align closely with most band methods
- A perfect supplement to any band method
- Progression of rhythms follows Rhythm Reading for Drums, Book 1
- Playing duets aids in developing sight-reading skills
- Systematic approach designed for the very beginning student
- For class instruction or private lessons
Click Here to Download MP3 Files
I would recommend this book for any middle-school educators looking to boost their choices of repertoire for class sight-reading examples or lesson material.
Review in Percussive Notes (Oct. 2022)