Audiation Assistant is a drill-and-practice software program for learning sequence activities. A variety of exercises allow the user to listen to, respond to, and evaluate tonal and rhythm patterns generated by the software.
- Practice exercises at five Music Learning Theory skill levels.
- Tonal patterns in four tonalities, all keyalities, and as many as nine tonal functions.
- Thousands of rhythm patterns in nine meters and five rhythm functions.
- Quizzes to measure audiation skill development progress.
- Difficulty levels that are easily customizable, from basic to advanced.
- Easy-to-navigate interface.
A stand-alone program of audiation development, but can also be used in conjunction with Jump Right In: The General Music Series or Jump Right In: The Instrumental Series.
Usable by music students of all levels; also ideal for teachers wanting to improve their audiation and pattern delivery skills.
New features for Version 2.0 include:
- Updated for Mac OS X
- Ranges—with appropriate transpositions—implemented for treble and bass clef voice, child’s voice, guitar, and instruments of the band and orchestra
- Display or hide rhythm beat highlight
- Display or hide chord symbols
- Display note names
- Hold on a given pattern in a sequence
- Program Help in a separate window
Compatible with Windows 98/2000/XP/Vista and Mac OS X.
Audiation Assistant does not work on the new Mac OS X Lion. The author is working on a solution. For further information, contact Bruce Dalby at email@example.com.
Also available - CD-810B - Audiation Assistant - Set of 5($139.95) and
CD-810S - Audiation Assistant - Site License($350.00)
To download a free demo version of Audiation Assistant 2.0, go to www.tune-assistant.com and click the Downloads button.