This bundle includes the Teacher's Guide, Student Book 1, and Student Book 2.
Audiate! Play Guitar through Audiation is the first guitar method based on Music Learning Theory. It guides beginners (K–8) through progressive levels of technical and musical content and also provides audio and jam tracks featuring real musicians playing popular genres such as pop, blues, jazz, classical, and rock. Perfect for the music classroom or the private lesson studio! This innovative series:
- Supports students in becoming independent musical thinkers who fluently play, read, and improvise.
- Includes many activities that help develop solid timing and rhythmic awareness.
- Provides a detailed step-by-step guide that supports you along the way.
- Includes a detailed sequence to teach musical skills based on Dr. Edwin Gordon's Music Learning Theory.
- Is based on a combined 40+ years of guitar teaching experience.
- Was developed and tested with many students over a span of almost 10 years.
Visit www.audiate-guitar.com to see examples of student performances and testimonials.