The Anatomy of Conducting
Architecture & Essentials (3 hours)
by James Jordan / Eugene Corporon
A ground-breaking DVD from two recognized leaders!
For the first time, two of America’s most respected conductors—instrumental and choral—enter into a collaboration, using cutting-edge technology to illustrate their teaching principles for learning the basics of conducting technique.
Through insightful masterclass dialogue, unique multi-angle video demonstrations, and state-of-the-art motion capture animation, conductors will be able to study the gesture of both renowned conductors. Revolutionary graphics show the skeletal movement of each conductor in real-time to give conductors an in-depth and accurate picture of body mechanics and architecture. Topics covered on this DVD include:
- Basic conducting patterns in legato and marcato for all basic meters
- Conducting with and without a baton
- Extensive demonstration of preparatory gestures
- Explanation of the architecture of conducting
- Body Mapping principles applied to conducting
- Discussions on Sound Shaping and Sound Morphology
- Unique interactive menu allows conductors to study conducting patterns from several angles
This DVD is a complete tutorial for basic conducting technique as taught and demonstrated by two of America’s master teachers and conductors.
Please share The Anatomy of Conducting with your Facebook friends.
You may be interested to know ...
Other customers who bought the items in your cart also bought the following items.
The Anatomy of Conducting (Workbook)
Architecture & Essentials
Little Things Mean a Lot