Concert Selections for Winds and Percussion (Grades II–IV) - Full Score
by Christopher Azzara
1995, GIA Publications, Inc.
Compositions and arrangements for winds and percussion... with optional improvisation!
- Twelve selections for concert band in one book
- Optional improvisation sections in each selection
- Grade levels II–IV
- Full score with complete instrumentation - Music for all ages and for all seasons
- Recordings (CD or cassette) available, performed by instrumentalists from the Eastman School of Music
- Playable with minimal to full instrumentation J178
Part books (specify instrument and catalog number, below)
Flute (J179) - Oboe (J180) - Clarinet I (J181) - Clarinet II (J182) - Bass Clarinet (J183) - Bassoon (J184) - Alto Saxophone (J185) - Tenor Saxophone (J186) - Baritone Saxophone (J187) - Trumpet I (J188) - Trumpet II (J189) - Horn (J190) - Trombone I (J191) - Trombone II (J192) - Baritone BC (J193) - Baritone TC (J194) - Tuba (J195) - Bells/Xylophone/Piano (J196) - Percussion (J197) - J198CD Demonstration compact disc
Please share Concert Selections for Winds and Percussion (Grades II–IV) - Full Score with your Facebook friends.
You may be interested to know ...
Other customers who bought the items in your cart also bought the following items.
Concert Selections for Winds and Percussion (Grades II–IV) - Demonstration compact disc
Demonstration compact disc