Order of Mass—Pew Edition
With Supplemental Revised Mass Settings
© 2011 by GIA Publications, Inc. Chant notation and excerpts from the English translation of The Roman Missal © 2010, International Commission on English in the Liturgy Corporation.
Revised Order of Mass Supplement-Assembly Edition
The Revised Order of Mass Supplement-Assembly Edition is soon to be available for purchase to any interested parish no matter what music resource you currently have in your pews. Parishes that have purchased a GIA hymnal for their communities after November 1, 2004 will, upon request, receive complimentary assembly booklets (shipping charges not included). This new resource will include select ICEL chants for the Revised Order of Mass from the Roman Missal-Third Edition, and a cross section of the most widely sung Mass settings newly revised and arranged for your worshiping assembly. This supplement is intended to complement any hymnal or worship aid, whether permanent or disposable. A separate keyboard accompaniment edition will also be available for purchase. This new supplement is a great way to introduce the texts of the Revised Order of Mass to your assembly and acquaint them with a variety of revised Mass setting from GIA.
Revised Mass settings included in this supplement:
- Mass of Creation—Marty Haugen
- Mass of Light—David Haas
- Mass of the Angels and Saints—Steven Janco
- A Community Mass—Richard Proulx
- Mass of Remembrance—Marty Haugen
- Jubilation Mass—Chepponis
- Mass for the Life of the World—David Haas (now fully bilingual) (Gloria and Eucharistic Acclamations, Lamb of God)
- Land of Rest (Eucharistic Acclamations)
- German Mass(Deutsche Messe)—Richard Proulx (Eucharistic Acclamations)
- Missa Emmanuel—Richard Proulx (Eucharistic Acclamations)
- "Gloria"—John Lee (through-composed)
- "Gloria" from A New Mass for Congregations—Carol Thomas Andrews (through-composed)
- Melodic Gloria—James Chepponis (refrain style)
For information about new Mass settings from GIA please visit www.giamusic.com/masses. Reprint boxes for your assembly are available on HymnPrint.net, and licensing information can be obtained from OneLicense.net. Individual Assembly Editions for each of the new and revised Mass settings are also available for purchase.
Please share Order of Mass—Pew Edition with your Facebook friends.