- GIA's Fine Family of Hymnals
- Why Use GIA Hymnals?
- Announcing Gather Comprehensive - Second Edition
- Design and Layout
- Accompaniment Editions
- Choosing the Right Hymnal
- Introducing Your New Hymnal
- Practical Auxiliary Resources
- Easy Payment Plan
- Easy Fund Raising
- Download Bookplates
- Free With Purchase
- Custom Imprinting and Plastic Pockets
- Do the Math!
- Hymnal Brochure PDF
- How to Order
- Contact Us
Hymnal Ordering and Shipping Information
Via the Web Site Shopping Cart - Many of our items are available for ordering via our Shopping Cart. You will see these items listed with a button labeled "Add to Cart." Just click on the button to add that item to your "Shopping Cart." The Shopping Cart keeps track of your order while you're visiting our site. You can follow the easy instructions to complete your order. If you also want to order items that are not available via the Shopping Cart, just enter them in the comments box on the Checkout Page. When you're ready "check out," or if want to review the contents of your Shopping Cart, just click on the Shopping Cart button at the top of the page. You can choose to be billed for your order or pay online with a credit card.
Via the Telephone - You can place your order by telephone, by calling (800) 442-1358 or (708) 496-3800 during regular business hours (8:30 am - 5:00 pm CST, M-F).
Please note: All prices subject to change without notice.
- Most orders are normally shipped within 48 hours via UPS Ground.
- Smaller orders (under 5 pounds) going to residential addresses may be shipped via US Post Office Priority Mail. We analyze the cost between UPS Ground and Priority Mail and choose the cheaper method.
- We also offer UPS Next Day Air or Second Day Air. Next Day and Second Day orders placed by 12:00 noon Central Time will be processed the same day, otherwise it will go out the next day.
- Priority Mail is treated as a regular order and is normally shipped within 48 hours of receipt of the order.
Please be sure to indicate your desired shipping method if other than UPS Ground. You will be billed for all shipping charges. Please select whether or not you would like a catalog sent to you. They may add up to two (2) pounds to your shipment and cause your shipping charges to be increased dramatically.
NOTE: Saturday is not a regular delivery date. If you need an order delivered on a Saturday, it must be a Next Day Air shipment with Saturday delivery which is an additional $10.00 charge (over and above the Next Day Air charges). Please indicate you want to have Saturday delivery in the message part of your order.
If you are ordering from outside of the United States, please choose between the following methods.
- UPS Worldmail is a service offered to our International customers. This is $3.95 per pound and takes about 2-4 weeks for delivery. Please select UPS W-Mail. You are responsible for paying any duty and taxes assessed at the time of delivery. This gives you Air Parcel Post delivery time for less than Parcel Post in most cases. If it is cheaper to send it UPS Express, we will send it using that method.(best option for shipments up to 8 pounds)
- UPS Express gets packages anywhere in the world in 2-3 days (some places in Canada by the next day). Prices range from $19.00 for a 2 pound package going to Canada to $54.00 for a 30 pound package. Please select UPS Express. You are responsible for paying any duty and taxes assessed at the time of delivery.
International orders over $100 must be shipped with UPS Express.
- Parcel Post (least expensive, 6-8 weeks for delivery, pricing ranges from $14.33 for 2 pounds to Canada to $32.25 for 30 pounds to Canada). You are responsible for paying any duty and taxes assessed at the time of delivery.
- Air Parcel Post (a little more expensive than Parcel Post for smaller orders, 2-4 weeks for delivery, pricing ranges from $16.25 for 2 pounds to Canada to $47.25 for 30 pounds to Canada). You are responsible for paying any duty and taxes assessed at the time of delivery.
- For Canadian customers, UPS Standard is available. Prices range from around $8.90 for a two pound package to $28.75 for a 30 pound package. Customs broker fees are not included but UPS will clear it for you for an additional $35.00 charge which will be assessed at the time of delivery. UPS will contact you and give you an opportunity to designate your own broker if you want. For this reason, your phone number is required. You are responsible for paying any broker fees, duty and taxes assessed at the time of delivery. Please note, with the $35.00 additional broker fee, it is cheaper and quicker to use UPS Express for your shipment.
Shipping to other countries varies widely in cost. Please be sure to indicate your desired shipping method. The cheaper of methods between the UPS choices will be the default if nothing is selected. You will be billed for all shipping charges. Pricing can range widely depending on where in the world the shipment will be ending up. Zones within Canada can cause UPS rates to be much higher or much lower than those quoted above.
Please select whether or not you would like a catalog sent to you. They may add up to two (2) pounds to your shipment and cause your shipping charges to be increased dramatically.