- The School Choral Program: Student Motivation DVD
- Leadership: Vision, Commitment, Action
- Master Conductors - From the Battlefield to the Podium
- Everyday Wisdom for Inspired Teaching
- Music Advocacy and Student Leadership: Key Components of Every Successful Music Program
- Leadership Success DVD and CD-ROM
- Pathways: A guide for energizing and enriching band, orchestra, and choral programs
- Teaching Music through Performance in Band Vol. 1-6
- The Joy of Inspired Teaching/The Art of Successful Teaching
Tim Lautzenheiser is a well-known name in the music education world as a teacher, clinician, author, composer, consultant, adjudicator, and, above all, a trusted friend to anyone interested in working with young people to develop a desire for excellence. His own career involves ten years of successful college band directing at Northern Michigan University, the University of Missouri, and New Mexico State University. During this time Tim developed highly acclaimed groups in all areas of the instrumental and vocal field.
Following three years in the music industry, he created Attitude Concepts for Today, an organization designed to manage requests for workshops, seminars, and convention speaking engagements focusing on the area of positive attitude and effective leadership training. He presently holds the Earl Dunn Distinguished Lecturer position at Ball State University. Tim also is the director of education for Conn-Selmer, and he serves as the national spokesperson for MENC's "Make a Difference with Music" program. Tim is a graduate of Ball State University and the University of Alabama. He was awarded an honorary doctorate from VanderCook College of Music. Additional awards include the distinguished Sudler Order of Merit from the John Philip Sousa Foundation, the Mr. Holland's Opus Award, and the Music Industry Award from the Midwest Clinic Board of Directors.