- Developing Musicianship through Improvisation
- Jump Right In: The Instrumental Series - for Recorder
- Jump Right In: The Instrumental Series - for Winds and Percussion
- Jump Right In: The Instrumental Series - for Strings
- Creativity In Improvisation
- Choral Score Reading Program
- MLR Instrumental Score Reading Program
- MLR Instrumental Score Reading Test
- Simple Gifts/Don Gato/You Are My Sunshine
View Calendar for "Richard Grunow"
View (or search) published editions and recordings by "Richard Grunow"
Richard F. Grunow is Professor of Music Education at the Eastman School of Music in Rochester, New York. A Wisconsin native, he received his Bachelor's degree from the University of Wisconsin - Platteville and taught instrumental music for seven years in the Beloit, Wisconsin Public Schools. He later received a Master of Music and a Ph.D. in Music Education from The University of Michigan.
In addition to frequent presentations at state, national, and international conventions, he is the author of numerous articles and publications and co-author of the MLR Instrumental and Choral Score Reading Programs, MRL Instrumental Score Reading Test, Creativity In Improvisation, and Jump Right In: The Instrumental Series, a comprehensive beginning instrumental method for winds, strings, and percussion.