His ensembles have performed at the Midwest International Band and Orchestra Clinic, the Southwestern Music Educators National Conference, the Texas Music Educators Convention, the International Trumpet Guild Conference, the International Clarinet Society Convention, the North American Saxophone Alliance Conference, the National Wind Ensemble Conference, the College Band Directors National Association Conference, the Japan Band Clinic, and the Conference for the World Association of Symphonic Bands and Ensembles. His groups have released more than fifty recordings, two of which have appeared on the Grammy nomination ballot. Corporon is past president of the College Band Directors National Association.
- Teaching Music through Performance in Band, Vol. 1 (Second Edition)
- The Anatomy of Conducting (Workbook)
- Teaching Music through Performance in Band, Vol. 2
- Urban Dreams
- Altered States
- Composer's Collection: Joseph Schwantner
- Percussive Palooza DVD
- Keiko and Carmina…Ra!
- The Midnight Cry
- Symphony No. 7 - Moderate/David Maslanka
- Two Movements - Exit of the Ghosts and Funeral March
- Prelude in the Dorian Mode
- Chorale (Clifton Williams)