Adam took his first course at the Associated Mennonite Biblical Seminary in the fall of 2003, which led to the writing of his initial hymn text. Four years later (including a year-long interlude as a full time marionette puppeteer) Adam graduated with a Master of the Arts in Christian Formation with an emphasis on worship. In 2004, Adam was named a Lovelace Scholar by the Hymn Society of the United States and Canada. In 2007 he was elected a member of the Society's Executive Committee.
In November of 2007, Adam and his wife María moved to the Washington, D.C. suburbs, where Adam was installed as Associate Pastor of Hyattsville Mennonite Church in Hyattsville, MD. Adam and María have one child, Ezra, born in 2009.
- Lost and Afraid - Guitar part
- Breath of God
- An Echo of the Voice of God
- God, Grant This Suffering Soul Release
- Beyond - Organ part
- When You Wonder, When You Wander
- Away in a Manger
- God of Music, Guide Our Song
- Will Morning Never Come?
- Will You Hold Me to the Light?
- Christ, the Victorious
- There Is Room for the Stranger
- Upon This Path
- Coming Together for Wine and for Bread
- Let Us Remember / Coming Together for Wine and for Bread