Adam took his first course at the Associated Mennonite Biblical Seminary in the fall of 2003, which led to the writing of his initial hymn text. Four years later (including a year-long interlude as a full time marionette puppeteer) Adam graduated with a Master of the Arts in Christian Formation with an emphasis on worship. In 2004, Adam was named a Lovelace Scholar by the Hymn Society of the United States and Canada. In 2007 he was elected a member of the Society's Executive Committee.
In November of 2007, Adam and his wife María moved to the Washington, D.C. suburbs, where Adam was installed as Associate Pastor of Hyattsville Mennonite Church in Hyattsville, MD. Adam and María have one child, Ezra, born in 2009.
- The Church of Christ Cannot Be Bound - Guitar part
- Lost and Afraid - Guitar part
- Will Morning Never Come?
- An Echo of the Voice of God
- What Comfort Can Our Worship Bring
- Coming Together for Wine and for Bread
- Will You Hold Me to the Light?
- God, Grant This Suffering Soul Release
- There Is Room for the Stranger
- Upon This Path
- Away in a Manger
- Beyond - Organ part
- God, Give Me Faith like a Child
- Christ, the Victorious
- Stars like Grace